We are the leading company in global business media and the second largest events organiser in the world, with renowned expertise in promoting and encouraging networking and business between companies from different industries.
Address: Al. Tocantins, 75 | 13º andar - Conj. 1301 Alphaville | Barueri |
Phone Number: +55 11 4878-5990
BE THE OFFICIAL SPONSOR
Be the official sponsor of its segment and highlight among the competitors
See the available options with our commercial team. Contact:
Alisson Neves – Sales executive
Tel: +55 11 4878-5911
• More visibility for the brand and its products and / or services
• Reinforce the brand marketing actions
• Approaching the mark of visitors in the pre, during and post-event
• Combining your brand and represent the strength and worldwide reputation of leading companies
Directory and Mobile App
What can be done using the app?
Follow the latest news and updates about the exhibitors and the event attractions on the official Fair App:
You can also:
- View the exhibitors’ information;
- Follow the times and locations of the attractions of the fair;
- Organize your visit by selecting exhibitors as Favourites and Visited;
- Create notes related to an exhibitor;
- Follow the event’s official social media;
- Easy access to all the information about the event.
Find Companies and MARINTEC SOUTH AMERICA products:
Phone: (+55 11) 3230-7434 – (+55 13) 3304.7437 / 3304.7438
Michel Penna – email@example.com
+55 11 – 98539-2126 / SKYPE: onteúdo.empresarial5
Érica Amores – firstname.lastname@example.org
+55 13 – 99706-6073 / SKYPE: erica.amores
September 20 (Tuesday) – 1 pm to 8 pm
September 21 (Wednesday) – 1 pm to 8 pm
For international flights: Tom Jobim Airport, 20 minutes from the Convention Center.
The organizing administration of the event does not provide this kind of transport. Visitors can opt for subway, bus, taxi or private vehicles.
Subway Cidade Nova - 350m
Central do Brasil - 2Km
Rodoviário Novo Rio - 2,5km
Rebouças Tunnel - 2,5 Km
Av. Brasil - 2,5Km
Menezes Cortes Bus Station - 4km
Barges - 4,5Km
Santos Dumont Airport - 5km
Tom Jobim International Airport - 14Km
Take a look at the website: http://www.marintecsa.com.br/en/visiting/how-to-get-there-and-services and search for how to get there.